SitePath Consulting provides integrated real estate and government relations services with the aim to improve project timelines and stakeholder relations. We provide a full-service solution, from Site Acquisition and Government Relations to Project Management.
what we offer
Integrated site acquisition and land use processes ensure that buildable sites are secured. Clean agreements are delivered on budget and on time.
We are experienced negotiators of all agreement types:
- Statutory Right of Way, Licence and Lease agreements.
- Right of Entry agreements.
- Municipal Access Agreements.
- Private, Municipal, Regional District, Crown and Federal.
- Communication site, access, power, fiber and timber removal.
- Macro and microcell agreements – towers, rooftops, light standards, utility pole and others.
- Urban and rural.
- First Nations.
Public & Land Use Authority (LUA) Consultation
- Property owner engagement in accordance with Industry Canada requirements and timelines.
- Open house management.
- Engagement of LUA planners, engineers, management and elected officials.
- Policy, regulatory and zoning analysis.
- Municipal, Regional District, Crown and Federal.
- Negotiate cost-effective and approvable design solutions.
- LUA permitting and concurrence.
Government & Public Relations
- Deliver polished Council and Board presentations.
- Leverage existing relationships with government staff and
- Diplomatic management of public engagement for
contentious and/or complex proposals.
Strategy & Negotiations
- Strategic advisors across all wireless infrastructure program types – macro and micro, private and public.
- Effective negotiators of complex, innovative agreements and/or LUA approvals.
Project and Program Management
- Experienced managers of large, complex province-wide and/or national projects.
- Effective vendor management.
- Clear reporting and tracking of deliverables.
- Deliver projects on budget and on time.
- Best in class construction managers.
Copyright © 2014 SitePath Consulting Ltd.